Our mascot, Kiko, is celebrating his birthday this April with a themed dinner at our Italian restaurant La Piazzetta, one more year he will welcome surrounded by all his friends and the youngest members of the families that visit us every year, who love him so much.
It is impossible not to hold the mascot of Princesa Yaiza and Kikoland in high esteem, because of the fun he gives to our hotel guests every year. For this reason, today we dedicate this blog post to Kiko and we tell you what it is like to spend a day beside the dearest and most friendly duck throughout Lanzarote.
• We will start the day with a good breakfast: After getting up and having breakfast, our friend Kiko will visit all the families at the buffet breakfasts to make sure both children and grown-ups enjoy the most important meal of the day and recharge their batteries to start a day full of fun.
• The fun starts! After breakfast, Kiko and his friends, Hooky and Cooky, will walk to Kikoland, where they will spend the morning playing with children, practising sport and, above all, having fun as they do varied activities at the different facilities adapted to all ages. In addition, the subject of the activities changes daily, turning every day into a new adventure.
• Let’s have lunch! After having spent the morning on the go, playing and having fun, the time comes to fill stomachs. Every high season, Kiko and children at the hotel sit together at a table loaded with children’s favourite menu, and enjoy a most unforgettable meal at the experience called ‘Have lunch with Kiko’.
• To spend the afternoon, activities continue: you will be able to enjoy magic shows, acrobatics and more sport activities distributed all around the facilities, but which Kiko never wants to miss is the Mini Disco and boogie to the music with all the families.
• Finally, and to end the day with the best company, Kiko will go to the young guests’ rooms to bid them goodnight at the experience called ‘Goodnight with Kiko’, and then everybody will rest to keep enjoying new adventures on the next day.
As you can see, Kiko is one more member of the family Princesa Yaiza, and does his utmost every day to make our young guests happier and happier. Take advantage of this month when we celebrate his birthday to give him your drawing and share it on social networks. And remember if you take a picture of yourself with Kiko cuddly toy everywhere in the world and you share it on our social networks, you can take part in our monthly contest and win a lot of prizes.
Make up your mind and participate!